Hard-Wearing, Hygienic Maintenance and Surface Repair for Food Sector
Cactus Hard-Wearing and Anti-Skid Solutions Ensure High Performance Surface Repair for the Food Sector.
PMMA-Based solutions offer a number of highly durable and totally hygienic coatings systems for the food and drinks sector.
Our concrete repair and anti-skid technologies are solvent-free, come packaged ready-to-mix with minimal measuring required, and are easy to apply across large surfaces and difficult-to-reach areas.
PMMA coatings are fast-reactive systems, meaning they’re ready to be applied quickly and have rapid-curing capabilities. Our solutions are particularly suited to the food and drinks sector – where downtime must be kept to an absolute minimum.
A number of PMMA Coatings are used in the food and drinks sector including:
PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar: it’s a high performance surface and concrete repair coating that delivers a durable finish.
It’s an extremely versatile technology. It’s used as a thick-film coating, as an equalising mortar for damaged areas of up to 10mm height differences and it’s used as a hard wearing layer when applied on top of PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating.
It’s also suited to creating run offs in areas of unwanted water ponding.
This Self-Leveller is built to last and withstands chemical attack, impact and heavy traffic.
PMMA-Based Anti Slip Paint: it’s a heavy duty anti-skid flooring system. It delivers excellent grip properties and is suitable for all conditions – even wet environments.
Our Anti-Slip is designed for areas subject to extreme abrasion and wear, with fine, medium and coarse aggregate available to deliver a textured finish of your preference.
It’s a durable anti-skid solution for all indoor and outdoor areas that require a sure foothold.
PMMA-Based Top Coat / Sealer Coat: it’s a heavy duty sealer coating that’s perfectly suited to sealing the PMMA Range of surface technologies.
As well as encapsulating anti-skid systems and sealing concrete floors, it’s used to create patterns – everything from tile effects to lettering can be achieved. Decorative chips are also available to create the visually pleasing finish you require.
Top Coat is also recommended as it allows the most effective and efficient cleaning of the food and drinks sector surface.
Our PMMA Range of anti-skid and surface repair for food sector technologies offer a number of key benefits including:
- Fast cure properties ensure the Self-Leveller is hard dry in just 40 minutes* (see Key Technical Data for full curing times, temperatures and PMMA Catalyst dosages)
- Fast cure properties ensure the Anti-Slip is hard dry in just 40 minutes* (see Key Technical Data for full curing times, temperatures and PMMA Catalyst dosages)
- Fast cure properties ensure the Top Coat is hard dry in just 40 minutes* (see Key Technical Data for full curing times, temperatures and PMMA Catalyst dosages)
- Rapid-curing capabilities ensure minimal downtime and a quick return to service for production and operating areas
- Our PMMA technologies are solvent-free – ensuring low health and safety risks when applying and curing
- Solutions that are designed for even wet environments
- Resistant to chemicals, acids, salts, greases and other aggressive substances
- When used with our sealer coating, the surfacing and anti-skid areas become easy to clean
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 5°C up to 30°C. And for substrate temperatures of -10°C, please ask us about PMMA Additive LT
Click on the image below to watch the latest video showing our PMMA technologies for the food and drinks sector in action.
If you’d like more information, please visit our PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar product page, our PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint product page and our PMMA-Based Top Coat / Sealer Coat product page for all technical information.
Or CLICK HERE if you’d like to talk to Cactus today.