Hard Dry in Just 40 Minutes: Rapid-Curing Concrete Floor Repair System
Cactus Self-Leveller is an Ideal Solution for Concrete Repairs and Resurfacing and Screeding.
PMMA-Based Self Levelling Mortar is an extremely versatile and flexibilised self-smoothing system. It can be used as an equalising mortar for damaged areas up to 10mm height difference, as a thick-film coating and as a hard wearing layer.
This 3-component compound is applied in minutes and hard dries in less than an hour to deliver a high strength surface that protects against mechanical loads.
Chemical attack, impact and overloading, and general wear are just some of the causes of concrete failure on flooring areas in warehouses, production facilities, chemical and power plants and more.
Our Self-Smoothing Mortar system is an ideal solution for concrete floor repair and resurfacing applications. It’s easy to use, quick to apply and hard dries in under an hour – ensuring minimal disruption and a quick return to service.
Some of the key benefits of this floor levelling technology include:
- The Self-Leveller consists of fast-reactive properties that ensure the repair mortar hard dries in just 40 minutes* (see key technical data for all curing times and temperatures)
- Can be used as a high performance thick-film layer
- Levels our damaged areas up to 10mm height difference when it’s used as a equalising mortar
- It’s also an effective hard wearing layer for PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating
- It’s used to create runoffs on flooring areas where unwanted water pooling exists
- Extra flexible levelling screed for substrates subject to movement or expansion
- Protects areas exposed to mechanical loads
- Solvent-free. Our PMMA technologies ensure lower health and safety risks
- Can be applied to almost all substrates (when used with appropriate PMMA Primers)
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 5°C up to 30°C.
And for substrate temperatures of -10°C, please ask us about PMMA Additive LT.
Click on the image below for the latest video of our PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar in action, or read on for step-by-step instructions on using our technology for concrete floor repair and resurfacing applications.
The step-by-step guide below shows how quick, easy and effective our Self-Smoothing Mortar is to use:
Firstly, the PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Resin and Self-Levelling Mortar Filler are mixed together.
The system only becomes fast-reactive when PMMA Catalyst is added.
One the Catalyst is added to the filler and resin, and mixed thoroughly, the Self-Leveller can be applied instantly.
The Self-Levelling Compound is extremely easy and simple to use. It’s worked across surface areas smoothly and effortlessly.
It’s ideal for both large and smaller flooring areas, delivering a flexibilised system with high elasticity to ensure lasting crack-bridging.
PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar hard dries in just 40 minutes* and provides a durable surface finish that ensures outstanding impact resistance.
It also cures to withstand some of the causes of concrete failure, including chemical attack and heavy traffic.
Non-sparking aggregate can also be applied to the Self-Leveller as the system starts to hard dry – providing a high performance non-slip surface where such environments require.
The system can then be encapsulated with PMMA-Based Top Coat / Sealer Coating.
PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar is an ideal concrete repair and resurfacing solution. You can visit our Self-Leveller page for all technical information or CLICK HERE to get in touch to request more information, an on-site demonstration of our technology in action, or for a quote.