Sureseal Surface and Wet Tolerant Protective Coating can be applied and cures underwater. It adheres to wet and dry surfaces.
This Protective Coating is a high performance solvent free two-pack epoxy mastic. It is designed to provide long term corrosion resistance, abrasion protection and chemical resistance for metal and concrete structures in extreme service applications. It can be applied and cures underwater to form a tough protective barrier and can be used in inclement weather – ensuring there is an all round application window.
This Coating requires minimal substrate preparation, mechanical or pressure washing. As Sureseal is solvent free, it is also an environmentally friendly solution.
With curing capabilities at low temperatures and under water, Sureseal is ideal for the maintenance of tidal zones and splash zones where conventional protective coatings are not applicable. This Coating ensures marine maintenance without docking and provides protection against corrosion in aggressive environments. It is most suitable for the rehabilitation of corroded steel and concrete structures in tidal zones and below the water line and is ideal maintenance for cold pipes with condensation.
Sureseal Surface and Wet Tolerant Protective Coating is designed to:
- Protect corroded steel and concrete structures offshore, in the tidal zone and below the water line where conventional protective coatings are not applicable
- Applies and cures underwater and to wet and dry surfaces
- Safely, easily and quickly cover small and large areas by brush, roller or airless spray
Sureseal Surface and Wet Tolerant Protective Coating application areas include:
- Grit blasted, water blasted, manually prepared and aged coatings
- Offshore steelwork
- Roof cladding
- Sweating pipes
- Gantries and cranes
- Sheet piling and jetties
- Sewage and underground tanks
Colours: Light Grey & Mid Grey