Polyurethane Odourless Liquid is a cold applied, odour free waterproofing solution for refurbishment and new build structures.
This Waterproofing Coating has all the benefits of a polyurethane liquid applied roof system but emits no solvent odour during application. This makes it especially useful for buildings where solvent odours are prohibitive. It’s a high solids, cold-liquid waterproofing solution that creates a seamless finish which is impermeable soon after application. This protective coating is highly resistant to ponded water, providing the perfect shield against future leaks. It solves the problems associated with the long-term waterproofing of flat, pitched and domed roofs and is compatible with most existing roof membranes – even on weathered and damaged substrates.
This waterproofing membrane coating is an ideal long-term solution. Unlike conventional roofing systems, it forms a completely seamless membrane on the roof and incorporates details with ease and cures in just 24 hours. The Fibretex liquid applied component provides waterproofing for upstands and detailing work.
Polyurethane Odourless Liquid key benefits:
- Zero solvent odour during installation
- Quickly resistant to rainfall and cures in just 24 hours
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Seamless no joints or seams
- Encapsulate an entire roof seamlessly – including any plant and protrusions – forming a breathable, waterproof barrier
- Easily maintained
- Can be applied over most existing roof surfaces and is suitable for many types of traditional roofing materials including felt, asphalt, bitumen, asbestos cement sheet, fibre cement sheet, concrete, single ply membranes and profiled metal sheets.
Polyurethane Odourless Liquid application areas include:
- Flat and pitched roofing areas
- Metal Cladding
- Car Parking
- Vents and pipes
- Rainwater outlets
- Parapet walls
- HVAC and ducting
- Many existing substrates