Polyaspartic High Visibility Coating is a high visibility, rapid-curing coating system.
This is a high performance, two part, polyaspartic resin formulation. It delivers superior abrasion and scratch resistance and the strength of the application means it easily copes with very heavy traffic.
Polyaspartic High Visibility Coating technology is exceptionally fast curing with 1 or 2 coats able to be applied in just one day, reducing downtime. It can also be applied at temperatures as low as -10°C and as high as 25°C.
The resin produces a high grade paint which offers excellent UV and weather resistance, making it ideal for indoor and outdoor locations. Anti-Slip particles are pre-blended in the resin ensuring a safe operating environment.
This “Hi-Vis” Coating’s superior performance is demonstrated by ISO testing to CE Mark EN1504-2.
Polyaspartic High Visibility Coating key benefits:
- Revolutionary, high performance, two part, polyaspartic resin formulation
- Delivers an extremely strong finish that easily copes with very heavy traffic
- Rapid curing. 1 or 2 coats can be applied in 1 day – reducing downtime
- Superior abrasion and scratch resistance
- Apply at temperatures as low as -10°C and as high as 25°C
- Deliver excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Superior performance demonstrated by ISO testing to CE Mark EN1504-2
Polyaspartic High Visibility Coating application areas include:
- Offshore decks, lay downs and walkways
- Production areas
- Loading bays
- Interiors and exteriors