PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating is a low temperature, rapid curing and highly flexible cold-applied liquid coating for waterproofing and corrosion protection.
This 2-component system consists of high-grade PMMA-based (polymethyl methacrylate) waterproofing resins and is highly flexible and crack-bridging even at extreme sub-zero temperatures. It’s designed to provide emergency surface repair and weatherproofing for leaking areas. The coating system is applied together with fleece reinforcement to create durable and reliable roof waterproofing membranes which effectively waterproof joints on water-impermeable concrete.
This liquid application allows seamless waterproofing to large areas and even the most complex roof penetrations can be securely incorporated in the system. It is UV resistant, solvent free and can be applied at sub-zero temperatures and to almost all substrates, including variable substrates.
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating key benefits:
- Fast cure properties ensure the surface will be immediately watertight. It fully cures in 3 hours* (*approximately – at 20°C , 2% Catalyst)
- Can be applied in air temperatures as low as -15°C
- Highly flexible and crack-bridging even at extreme sub-zero temperatures
- Can be applied to almost all substrates, including variable substrates (when combined with appropriate primers)
- Provides permanent weather-resistance (UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistant)
- Solvent free
- Fully bonds to the substrate, ensuring there are no flow paths for water
- Safely, quickly and easily apply by sheepskin roller or brush
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating application areas include:
- Emergency repair of hvac ducting, deck floors, roof lights, gutters, splits in roofing felt, leaking joints and other roof areas
- Creation of waterproof and weatherproof surfaces
- Flat areas and details on roofs as well as water-impermeable concrete joints