This PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating is a 2-component, rapid curing and highly flexible PMMA-based waterproofing resin with low-temperature flexibility for waterproofing and corrosion protection.
This system consists of high-grade PMMA-based (polymethyl methacrylate) waterproofing resins with low-temperature flexibility. The system is applied together with fleece reinforcement to create durable and reliable roof waterproofing membranes which effectively waterproof joints on water-impermeable concrete. This liquid application allows seamless waterproofing to large areas and even the most complex roof penetrations can be securely incorporated in the system.
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating is designed to:
- Fully cure in 3 hours* (*approximately – at 20°C , 2% Catalyst)
- Be highly flexible and crack-bridging even at extreme sub-zero temperatures
- Provide permanent weather-resistance (UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistant)
- Fully bond to the substrate, ensuring there are no flow paths for water
- Safely, quickly and easily apply by sheepskin roller or brush and cures rapidly
- Can be applied to almost all substrates, including variable substrates (when combined with appropriate primers) and can be applied at sub-zero temperatures
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating Application areas include:
- Flat areas and details on roofs as well as water-impermeable concrete joints