PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint
PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint is a solvent-free, heavy duty anti-skid flooring system designed for areas subject to extreme abrasion and wear. It’s hard dry in just 40 minutes * (see Key Technical Data).
PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint is a 3-component, solvent-free and fast-reactive anti-skid technology that offers fine, medium and coarse aggregate for a suitable textured finish on steel, concrete and other substrates. The PMMA-Based resin is first mixed with PMMA Catalyst and applied by brush or roller. The heavy duty wear resistant aggregate is then evenly broadcast across the material upon application. This specialist, durable flooring coating delivers excellent grip properties and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use where a sure foothold is required. It’s suitable for all conditions, including wet environments.
Additionally, the wear resistant aggregate can also be used in the PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating and PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar systems where a textured surface with excellent grip properties are required.
PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint key benefits:
- Fast cure properties ensure the non-slip system is hard dry in just 40 minutes* (see Key Technical Data for full curing times, temperatures and PMMA Catalyst dosages)
- A tough and durable coating with excellent grip properties
- Choices of fine, medium and coarse aggregate are available
- Suitable for internal and external application, including in wet environments
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Good chemical resistance
- Cures rapidly – even in low temperatures
- Solvent-free. PMMA technology ensures lower health and safety risks
- Safe, easy and quick to apply
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 0°C up to 30°C. And for substrate temperatures of -10°C, please refer to PMMA Additive LT Technical Data Sheet
- Theoretical coverage of 0.6 – 1.1Kg/m²
- Packaged in 10kg container with aggregate supplied as required
PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint application areas include:
- Production Areas
- Car Parking
- Offshore decks, lay down areas and walkways
- Balcony Waterproofing