Glow In The Dark Luminescent Coating PMMA Technology absorbs UV radiation, daylight or artificial light to provide a light source in the dark.
This is a 2-component, fast-curing, PMMA–based sealing resin. The Luminescent Coating incorporates highly sophisticated pigments to meet the requirements of DIN 67510 part 1, class C. This ensures it can be used to complement existing emergency lighting and escape route marking systems.
Glow in the Dark Luminescent Coating delivers permanent weather resistance (it is UV, hydrolysis and alkali resistant) and delivers luminescent pigments that are 100% water resistant. This PMMA technology also resists a wide range of chemicals. It is applied easily and effectively to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
Glow In The Dark Luminescent Coating PMMA Technology is designed to:
- Deliver permanent weather resistance (UV, hydrolysis and alkali resistant)
- Deliver luminescent pigments that are 100% water resistant
- Safely, easily and quickly apply and rapidly cure
- Resist a wide range of chemicals
- Meet the requirements of workplace regulation ASR A3.4/3 and is tested and approved acc. to DIN EN 1504–2 (Class C rating)
- Safely and easily apply by finishing roller
Glow In The Dark Luminescent Coating PMMA Technology Application Areas include escape route marking systems in enclosed:
- Multi-storey car parks
- Underground railway stations or public buildings