Flange Face Forming Kit 234
One convenient kit for complete in-situ flange face forming repair. It packs all the equipment you’ll need for rapid, effective flange face forming repair and flange face corrosion protection – no hot works or costly machining required.
Flange Face Forming Kit 234 accommodates the most common pipe schedules in 2″, 3″ and 4″ sizes. Approximate application time is 20 minutes and approximate full cure time is 8 hours.
A technical director will respond to ensure your application queries are answered.
Key Benefits include:
- Quickly, conveniently and cost-effectively restore damaged and severely corroded flange faces
- Repair in-situ without hot work or machining. Quick and simple application
- 100% solids, no VOCs, no free isocyanates compound
- Resistant to a wide spectrum of chemicals including alkalis, acids and solvents
- Minimise downtime and disruption
- No need for replacement flanges and each former can be reused (and easily replaced if damaged)
- The kit is wheeled and lightweight for use in emergency situations and for areas with limited access
Flange Face Forming Kit 234 packs every piece of equipment required for effective flange face corrosion repair and protection.
Cactus recommends the Bristle Blaster ‘blasting without grit’ for flange face corrosion removal and anchor profile generation.
A technical director will respond to your enquiry.