Bridge Deck Waterproofing That Hard Dries in Just 60 Minutes*
PMMA-Based Waterproof Coating is a solvent-free and highly flexible liquid applied membrane system. It’s rapid-curing capabilities ensures minimal, and often no, impact on train services.
PMMA-Based Waterproof Coating is a 2-component, fast reactive system that delivers highly durable emergency surface repair and long life cycle waterproofing.
It’s liquid application allows complete encapsulation and it cures to form a fully bonded waterproofing coating. It seamlessly waterproofs large areas and easily incorporates complicated details and penetrations.
The Coating is applied together with a tough fleece reinforcement to increase membrane strength.
Key Benefits of this high performance Bridge Deck Waterproofing include:
- Solvent-free. PMMA technology ensures lower health and safety risks
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as -10°C
- Permanently weather-resistant (UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistant)
- Seamless application fills in any cracks, gaps and voids
- Excellent resistance to ponding water