ARC MX2 is an advanced ceramic reinforced, multi-component system.
It’s formulated for the repair and protection of all metal surfaces exposed to extreme sliding wear and abrasion caused by fine particles.
MX2 is a 100% solids, VOC free, tough coating that extends the life of equipment exposed to fine particle wear and resists a broad range of slurries. It bonds easily to prepared surfaces, is easily moulded and serves demanding applications.
This fine particle coating is formulated with a high concentration of ceramic beads and fine ceramic particles for extremely abrasive environments where metal loss is often repaired by more conventional and costly weld overlay.
MX2 is a long lasting wear resistant surface and performs where risk of dark contamination is critical. Its low viscosity formulation allows simple application while ensuring resistance to erosion, corrosion and chemical attack.
Cactus ARC MX2 Fine Particle Coating is designed to:
- Protect surfaces against both dry fine particle erosion and wet slurry abrasion
- Restore worn equipment to near original condition
- Provide a longer lasting alternative to rubber linings and ceramic wear tiles
- Resist a broad pH spectrum
- Safely and easily apply by trowel
- Wear plates
- Cleaner cones
- Slurry pumps
- Pipe spools
- Hopper bins
- Pulp dewatering screws