ARC 855 is a chemically-resistant thin film coating.
It features moderate ceramic reinforcement to protect equipment from corrosion, erosion and aggressive chemical attacks.
ARC 855 Chemical and Corrosion Resistant Coating is a 100% solids, no VOC application. It produces a high gloss, low drag surface which results in an improved material flow and enhances efficiency. This low viscosity coating delivers an abrasion resistant surface that extends equipment life.
Other features and benefits of this high performance technology includes its high adhesive strength which prevents under-film corrosion.
There’s no shrinkage on curing of this chemical resistant application and it resists permeation. It is an effective, easy-to-use solution which reduces down time.
ARC 855 is applied at a minimum thickness of 250 μm (10 mil). Typical application thicknesses range from 375-500 μm (15-20 mil) per
coat. When used alone, this chemical resistant coating should always be applied in a minimum of two coats.
ARC 855 Chemical and Corrosion Resistant Coating is designed to:
- Upgrade new and old equipment exposed to corrosion or chemical attack
- Extend the operating life of equipment and reduce spare parts
- Replace traditional coatings, special alloys, engineered plastics, ceramics, etc.
- Offer outstanding adhesion which insures reliable performance with no undercutting or under film corrosion
- Deliver a high gloss, low drag surface which improves material flow and enhances efficiency
- Safely, easily and effectively be applied by roller or brush
ARC 855 Application Areas Include:
- Pump Casings
- Bins and Silos
- Transport Screws
- Impellers and blades
- Tanks and Vessels
- Heat Exchangers