Arc 791 is a high-build modified epoxy coating.
It can bond to damp concrete and is highly chemically resistant.
This 100% solids, quartz (SiO2) reinforced coating is designed to resurface and restore concrete surfaces, protect new concrete and repair concrete damaged by chemical attack or mechanical stress. ARC 791 is also used as a replacement for acid resistant tiles, epoxy mortars, fiberglass, and conventional overlayments.
Thanks to a coefficient of thermal expansion comparable to concrete, ARC 791 effectively resists cracking & delamination, while its adhesion exceeds the cohesive strength of concrete. This epoxy coating features no VOCs and no free isocyanates, enhancing its safety of use.
ARC 791 High Build Concrete Repair Chemical Resistant Coating is designed to:
- Resurface concrete damaged by chemical attack or mechanical stress
- Resist a wide range of chemicals
- Replace acid resistant tiles, epoxy mortars, fiberglass, and conventional overlayments
- Bond to damp concrete, making substrate impermeable for aggressive chemicals
- Apply to vertical substrates at nominal dft of 6 mm (240 mils) using ARC 797 primer
- Safely and easily apply by trowel
ARC 791 application areas include:
- Acid and alkali spill areas
- Pump bases/grouting
- Trenches and drains
- Bottling lines
- Wastewater treatment
- Structural support columns
- Equipment bedding
- Concrete tanks/sumps
- Tile repointing
- Food processing plants