ARC 5 Emergency Metal To Metal Repair Epoxy is a rapid curing metal repair composite which cures underwater and on damp surfaces.
This is a 100% solids; no VOCs; Isocyanate free Metal to Metal Repair Epoxy. This multi-purpose durable repair composite is ideal for pitted metal surfaces, leaking pipes, cracked valves, holed pump casings and more. ARC 5 is surface tolerant, achieves strong adhesion to dry and damp surfaces and cures at temperatures as low as 4°C (40°F). This Metal To Metal Repair Epoxy fares smooth pitted regions and cures to a hard film within 15 minutes.
ARC 5 is an effective polymer composite that delivers an excellent corrosion resistance surface and repairs damage caused by impact, abrasion and erosion or corrosion.
ARC 5 Emergency Metal To Metal Repair Epoxy key benefits:
- Rapid cure for high speed emergency repairs
- Cures underwater and on damp surfaces
- Excellent adhesion to metals including stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminium, brass and copper
- Patch and seal leaks up to 3 mm (120 mil) diameter
- Excellent chemical resistance against a wide range of chemicals
- Fare smooth pitted regions and cure to a hard film within 15 minutes
ARC 5 Emergency Metal To Metal Repair Epoxy Application Areas include:
- Pitted metal surfaces
- Flange faces
- Leaking ductwork
- Leaking pipes
- Cracked valves
- Holed pump casings
- Holed floating tank roofs
- Scored hydraulic rams & pistons