ARC 10 Metal Compound is a machinable polymer alloy blend.
This metal repair and rebuilding compound is used to resurface scored and pitted regions and is also an effective flange face forming technology.
This 100% solids, no VOCs, no free isocyanates compound resurfaces worn metal parts that may be machined at a later stage to tight tolerances. ARC 10 is resistant to a wide spectrum of chemicals including alkalis, acids and solvents.
This metal repair polymer alloy reinforced material, with high build viscosity, is suitable for rebuilding pitted and scored surfaces to a thickness of >6mm (.25”) in a single coat.
It is also effective in flange corrosion repair projects. Flange face forming repairs are quick, easy and effective when using the high performance ARC 10 Metal Compound as it removes the need for hot work and excess flanges.
ARC 10 Metal Compound is designed to:
- Resurface worn metal parts which require machining to tolerances afterwards
- Resurface corroded and pitted metal surfaces
- Bond, shim, fill, glue, patch repairs and more
- Safely, easily and effectively repair and restore damaged flange faces
- Safely and easily apply by trowel
ARC 10 Application Areas Include:
- Flange faces
- Scored hydraulic rams
- Worn keyways
- Worn valve bodies
- Bearing housings
- Corroded stuffing boxes
- Pitted metal