Non Slip Flooring Paint for Production Areas: Hard Dry in 40 Minutes.
Cactus Anti-Slip Paint Delivers Heavy Duty, Non-Slip Flooring in Industrial and Commercial Sectors.
PMMA-Based Anti Slip Paint is a tough, durable, non-slip flooring system designed for production areas, warehouses, chemical plants and more. It’s designed for commercial and industrial flooring areas that are subject to extreme abrasion and wear.
A choice of either fine, medium or coarse non-sparking, heavy duty aggregate is applied with the coating to deliver excellent grip properties that withstand even wet environments.
The system cures rapidly – it hard dries in just 40 minutes* (see Key Technical Data).
Our specialist anti-skid coating delivers a suitable textured surface on a wide range of substrates and surfaces including steel and concrete. It delivers excellent grip properties that suits vehicle, pedestrian and worker traffic.
Our Non-Slip Coating is suitable for all conditions, including in wet environments and is designed for areas subject to extreme abrasion and wear.
Our Non Slip Floor Coating for production areas and walkways is easy to use, can be applied in minutes, and hard dries in under one hour – to ensure minimal disruption to operations.
The key benefits of this non-slip flooring technology include:
- PMMA-Based Anti-Slip paint consists of fast-reactive properties that ensure the flooring system hard dries in just 40 minutes* (see key technical data for all curing times and temperatures)
- Designed for production areas and walkways that are subject to extreme abrasion and wear
- Fine, medium and coarse non-sparking aggregate available to ensure a suitable textured surface
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Suitable for all conditions, including wet environments
- Excellent resistance to UV and weathering
- Good chemical resistance
- Solvent-free. Our PMMA technologies ensure lower health and safety risks
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 0°C up to 30°C. And for substrate temperatures of -10°C, please ask us about PMMA Additive LT Technical Data Sheet
To watch the latest video of our PMMA technologies in action, including a number of our anti-slip solutions, click on the image below.
Read on for step-by-step instructions on using and applying our non-slip flooring system.
The following guide will take you through the quick and simple application of our non-slip flooring coating for production areas:
Catalyst is added to the PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint resin. The Catalyst and resin must be mixed thoroughly to ensure the Anti-Slip becomes fast-reactive and delivers rapid-curing times.
Like all of our PMMA-Based waterproofing and surface repair technologies, our Anti-Slip is extremely easy to use. It comes in convenient mixing ratio kits, meaning less measuring is required by applicators. It’s applied easily with a roller brush.
Fine, medium and coarse heavy duty aggregate is then broadcast. Cactus also offers non-sparking aggregate to suit particular industrial environments. The aggregate delivers excellent grip properties to areas and walkways where a sure foothold is required.
The system is encapsulated to deliver a strong, durable non-slip flooring coating to suit areas subject to extreme abrasion and wear.
The technology ensures a rapid return to service and minimal disruption for the warehouse, chemical plant or workshop that requires resurfacing.