Leaking Gutter Waterproofing for Industrial and Commercial Buildings
A High Performance, Liquid Applied Gutter Waterproofing Solution.
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating is a durable, long-term waterproofing solution for roofing areas and gutters.
It’s easy to use, quick to apply and it hard dries in just 60 minutes*. It’s an ideal solution for leaking gutter waterproofing on industrial and commercial structures, where minimal disruption and a quick return to service is required.
Our Waterproof Coating is a solvent-free, and highly flexible liquid applied membrane system. It’s a solution that gets to work fast. The Waterproofing resin becomes fast-reactive when mixed with PMMA Catalyst – ensuring it can be applied almost instantly.
Leaking gutter waterproofing that hard dries in just 60 minutes*
Application is seamless for large surface areas, flat and pitched roofing and gutters. Liquid application ensures even the most complicated details and penetrations are securely incorporated into the waterproofing system.
A tough fleece reinforcement is applied together with the coating to increase membrane strength and deliver highly durable emergency surface repair and long life cycle waterproofing.
Application is possible all year round. This Waterproof Coating can be applied in temperatures as low as 0°C up to 30°C and it cures to deliver permanent weather resistance including UV-, hydrolysis- and alkali-resistance.
Like all of the systems in our PMMA Range, our Waterproofing Coating ensures high performance surface repair.
Our Coating is ideal for a number of applications including leaking gutter waterproofing, flat and pitched roof waterproofing and more. This PMMA system offers a number of key benefits including:
- Fast cure properties ensure the surface quickly becomes watertight and it hard dries in just 60 minutes* (see Key Technical Data for full curing times, temperatures and PMMA Catalyst dosages)
- Liquid application allows easy, effective waterproofing of large and small surface areas, gutters, details and penetrations
- It ensures excellent resistance to ponding water
- Seamless application fills in any cracks, gaps and voids as the system adheres to the substrate for a fully bonded waterproof coating
- It’s a highly elastic technology that retains its flexibility and good crack bridging property even at sub-zero temperatures
- Fleece reinforcement delivers increased membrane strength, life expectancy and resistance to cracking
- It delivers good chemical resistance
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 5°C up to 30°C. And for substrate temperatures of -10°C, please ask us about PMMA Additive LT
Click on the image below to watch the latest video showing our PMMA-Based Leaking Gutter Waterproofing technology in action.
Please visit our PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating product page for application information, technical data sheets and safety data sheets.
Our Waterproofing system is part of our PMMA Range of solvent-free, rapid-curing surface technologies. The range includes:
PMMA-Based Self-Levelling Mortar: A self-smoothing mortar that cures to deliver a durable finish that withstands chemical attack, impact and heavy traffic.
PMMA-Based Anti-Slip Paint: A heavy duty anti-skid flooring system that’s designed for areas subject to extreme abrasion and wear. It’s suitable for indoor and outdoor use and even wet environments.
PMMA-Based Top Coat / Sealer Coat: A heavy duty sealer coating with a mechanically durable finish. It seals the PMMA range of systems, seals concrete floors and encapsulates anti-skid systems.
PMMA-Based Universal Primer: A high performance multi-surface primer that delivers excellent adhesion on to absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
Please CLICK HERE if you’d like more information on our high performance, rapid-curing range today.