The Bristle Blaster is the ideal surface preparation tool in pipeline construction and repair
Composites and Coatings technology to repair and protect as well as enhancing the operating life of pipeline equipment and structures
Surface Preparation technology and steel and concrete repair Composites and Coatings repair and protect in Pipeline Construction.
The Bristle Blaster is the handheld surface preparation tool of choice. It’s perfect for weld seam preparation and widely used for pipeline construction, repair and inspection. It’s lightweight, easy to use and conveniently blasts otherwise hard-to-reach areas.
Composites and Coatings systems protect the inside and outside of pipelines, ensuring liquid and gas contents aren’t compromised and damage and spills are avoided.
Our innovative, rapid curing materials ensure safe, easy and effective application and our repair and protect technology extends component life in the most challenging above and below ground environments. Our intelligent surface solutions reduce downtime and labour costs while eliminating the need for equipment replacement.
Surface preparation is the essential first step in repairing and protecting equipment and structures.
We’re dedicated to providing you with the tools which will allow you to prepare surfaces to the highest possible standards of cleanliness and roughness.
We’re sole official UK and Ireland distributor of Monti technology – patented surface preparation tools for the removal of corrosion, mill scale and coatings – that operate without the hassle and mess associated with conventional grit blasting:
- Creates a surface cleanliness equivalent to SA 2.5 (SSPC-SP 10, near white metal blast cleaning)
- Creates surface texture / anchor profile up to 120µm (Rz) / 4.72 mils
- Environmentally friendly surface preparation; does not use or generate hazardous materials
- Removes the need for enclosures, reprocessing or disposal of grit
- Effective solution for surface preparation in confined spacing.
Our superior service and technical support provides bespoke end-to-end solutions and ensures you get the most out of our innovative technology.
Composites and Coatings technology that repairs and protects pipelines operating in the harshest environments. Our pipeline repair and protection solutions include:
- Metal Repair and Rebuilding Compounds
- Erosion and Corrosion Protection
- Rubber Repair and Protection
- Abrasion Resistant Linings
- High Strength Bonding Polymers
- Waterproofing Solutions
- High Temperature Coatings
- Anti-Skid and Flooring Systems
- Concrete Repair and Protection
- Flange Corrosion Repair and Preservation
- Sulzer Mixpac Spray Technology
The Bristle Blaster has been used in the following locations and these serve as references for the effectiveness and usefulness of the product in pipeline construction & repair situations:
- Petrobras, Brasil
- Open Grid Europe, Germany
- Dacang Pipe, China, Qingdao
- SICIM, Mexico, (Gas Pipeline Tamazunchale)
- Enbridge pipeline, Canada
- Keystone XL Pipeline, USA & Canada
View products relating to this industry
PMMA-Based Rapid Curing Anti-Skid System consists of a self-levelling layer, aggregate and a high-grade, mechanically durable…
Urethane 80 Rubber Repair and Protection is a high tensile and tear strength 2-component polyurethane system.…
Ceramic Polymer Adhesive is a surface tolerant ceramic polymer high-strength adhesive. This is a high viscosity,…
High Strength Epoxy Resin Screed is an epoxy levelling mortar and mortar screed that resurfaces and…
Mixpac Spray Technology is an innovative pneumatic high solids Spray System for the application of 2-K coating…
Flange Preservation Wrap is a cold applied, self-hardening wax-based Tape. This is a 100% solids, 60 mil wax-based…
ARC S4+ Severe Chemical-Resistant Coating is an advanced reinforced thin film coating to protect structures against…
ARC S2 Ceramic Reinforced Coating is a thin film industrial coating. It's designed to protect structures…
ARC S1PW Moderate Chemical Resistant Coating is a ceramic reinforced thin film coating. It protects structures against erosion,…
ARC MX2 Fine Particle Coating is an advanced ceramic reinforced, multi-component system. It's formulated for the repair…