The Bristle Blaster is lightweight and easy to handle, making it ideal for offshore maintenance projects
Composites and Coatings repair and protect offshore equipment, structures and deck, lay down and walkway areas
Solutions for fenders and hoses, heat exchangers, seawater filters, centrifugal and vacuum pumps , chemical containment and separator vessels
Surface Preparation technology and steel and concrete repair Composites and Coatings specifically formulated to repair and protect equipment in the offshore Oil and Gas industry.
With its light weight (1.1kg / 2.4lb) and ATEX approval, the Bristle Blaster pneumatic is the ideal Surface Preparation tool for Operations & Maintenance and Decommissioning projects on offshore installations, vessels, offshore wind turbine structures when Health, Safety and Environmental regulations mean conventional grit blasting is not feasible.
Our Composites and Coatings solutions ensure erosion and corrosion protection and UV, fire and chemical resistance for operating equipment and structures facing various temperatures and pressures.
Our rapid curing technologies ensure the most effective and efficient application and repair processes that extend component life. Cactus solutions reduce downtime and labour costs while eliminating the need for equipment replacement.
Surface preparation is the essential first step in repairing and protecting equipment and structures.
We’re sole official UK and Ireland distributor of Monti technology – patented surface preparation tools for the removal of corrosion, mill scale and coatings – that operate without the hassle and mess associated with conventional grit blasting:
- Create a surface cleanliness equivalent to SA 2.5 (SSPC-SP 10, near white metal blast cleaning)
- Create surface texture / anchor profile up to 120µm (Rz) / 4.72 mils
- Environmentally friendly surface preparation; does not use or generate hazardous materials
- Removes the need for enclosures, reprocessing or disposal of grit
- Effective solution for surface preparation in confined spacing.
Our superior service and technical support provides bespoke end-to-end solutions and ensures you get the most out of our innovative technology.
Constant contact with rough seawater and prolonged exposure to penetrating UV rays threaten to make the life of a coating system short. Offshore Composites and Coatings solutions include:
- Metal Repair and Rebuilding Compounds
- Erosion and Corrosion Protection
- Rubber Repair and Protection
- Abrasion Resistant Linings
- High Strength Bonding Polymers
- Waterproofing Solutions
- High Temperature Coatings
- Anti-Skid and Flooring Systems
- Concrete Repair and Protection
- Flange Corrosion Repair and Preservation
- Sulzer Mixpac Spray Technology
The Bristle Blaster has been used in the following locations and these serve as references for the effectiveness and usefulness of the product in offshore application:
- Apache North Sea
- Spirit Energy
- Chevron Upstream Europe
- Conoco Phillips United Kingdom
- Maersk Oil
- Marathon Oil UK
- Nexen Petroleum UK
- TAQA Bratani
- Total E&P UK
- Mittelplate Oil Rig / Baltic Sea
- Meerwind Offshore Windfarm / Baltic Sea
- Vietsovepetro Oil Rig
- Offshore Gabon (Riser Reinforcement, Perenco Gabon)
- Sable Offshore Energy Project
- Tanajib Offshore Plant (Saudi Aramco)
- Hibernia, White Rose, Canada (Husky Energy)
- KAEFER Energy, Beerenberg, BIS Industrier
- Shenzi Deepwater Platform
- Green Canyon 653 (BHP Billiton Petroleum)
View products relating to this industry
PMMA-Based Rapid Curing Anti-Skid System consists of a self-levelling layer, aggregate and a high-grade, mechanically durable…
Day Glow High Visibility Epoxy Fluorescent Coating is an alkyd resin type high visibility finish coat.…
Urethane 80 Rubber Repair and Protection is a high tensile and tear strength 2-component polyurethane system.…
Ceramic Polymer Adhesive is a surface tolerant ceramic polymer high-strength adhesive. This is a high viscosity,…
Boiclean Antifoul Coating is a silicone-based foul-release coating which is specially designed for high fouling areas…
High Strength Epoxy Resin Screed is an epoxy levelling mortar and mortar screed that resurfaces and…
Self-Levelling Mortar Rapid Curing PMMA Technology is a 3-component, fast-reactive, flexibilised and filled PMMA-based (polymethyl methacrylate)…
Anti-Slip and Anti-Skid Rapid Curing Waterproofing Solution is a fully reinforced moisture-triggered polyurethane waterproofing System that…
Mixpac Spray Technology is an innovative pneumatic high solids Spray System for the application of 2-K coating…
Flange Preservation Wrap is a cold applied, self-hardening wax-based Tape. This is a 100% solids, 60 mil wax-based…