Rapid-Curing Waterproofing For Emergency Roof Repair: Hard Dry in Just 60 Minutes!
Our Waterproof Coating is applied in minutes, hard dries in 1 hour and delivers durable waterproofing protection.
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating is a highly flexible liquid applied membrane system.
It’s applied together with a tough fleece reinforcement for a high strength, highly durable emergency surface repair.
Emergency roof repairs can be stressful and require a quick solution. Our Waterproofing Coating 2-component system is the ideal solution – its key benefits include:
- Consists of rapid-curing properties that ensure the roof’s surface quickly becomes watertight and hard dries in just 60 minutes* (see key technical data for all curing times and temperatures)
- Liquid application is quick, easy and simple. It ensures effective waterproofing of large and small surface areas rapidly. It also ensures any roofing details or penetrations are securely incorporated in the waterproofing system.
- Liquid application also means any voids, gaps or cracks are filled as the waterproofing roof repair system adheres to the substrate forming a fully bonded waterproof coating.
- The system offers permanent weather resistance. It’s UV-, hydrolysis- as well as alkali-resistant.
- And where flat roofing is concerned, the system delivers excellent resistance to ponding water.
Click on the image below for the latest video of our PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating in action, or read on for step-by-step instructions on using our technology for emergency roof repair waterproofing.
Below is our step-by-step guide taking you through our easy, quick and effective PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating application.
PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating can be applied to almost all substrates, including variable substrates, when used with appropriate primers such as PMMA-Based Universal Primer. This is a high performance primer that ensures excellent adhesion on to non-absorbent and absorbent substrates.
PMMA-Based Universal Primer is also rapid-curing – it hard dries in just 35 – 45 minutes* (see key technical data for all curing times and temperatures).
When the waterproof coating resin is mixed with PMMA Catalyst, the liquid coating becomes fast-reactive. This mix is what ensures the coating has rapid-curing properties.
Once the resin and Catalyst is mixed, the fast-reactive properties mean the pot life is short, and the coating should be applied immediately.
The coating is easy to use and is quickly and effectively applied by brush or roller. The liquid application allows seamless waterproofing to large surface areas quickly, while it also effectively incorporates any complicated roofing details within the waterproofing system.
A layer of tough fleece reinforcement is applied along with the coating. This increases the membrane strength of the waterproofing system and ensures highly durable emergency surface repair and long life cycle waterproofing.
Thanks to the system’s fast-reactive properties, the waterproofing coating become watertight very quickly, and it hard dries in just 60 minutes* (see key technical data for all curing times and temperatures).
Visit our PMMA-Based Waterproofing Coating product page for all technical information or CLICK HERE to get in touch to request more information, an on-site demonstration of our technology in action, or for a quote.