Liquid Applied Roofing And Waterproofing Solutions.
Cold applied, high solids, low odour waterproofing systems are safe, easy to apply and cure rapidly. These systems form a breathable, waterproof barrier while ensuring minimal down time and a quick return to service.
Our Liquid Roofing and Waterproofing solutions include a Polyurethane Liquid Applied high solids system and a PMMA-Based rapid curing Waterproofing system.
Waterproofing technology can be applied to a number of traditional roofing materials including felt, asphalt, bitumen, asbestos cement sheet, fibre cement sheet, concrete, single ply membranes and profiled metal sheets.
Waterproofing Solutions are ideal for:
Flat and Pitched Roofing | Profiled Metal Cladding | Rainwater outlets | Parapet walls | Rooflights | Gutters | Car Parks | Balconies | Walkways
- Encapsulate an entire roof seamlessly – including any plant and protrusions
- Fast Curing
- Solvent Free
- Low Tempreature Application
- Tough and UV resistant with excellent colour stability
- Capable of bridging cracks and joints
- No need to remove serviceable existing membranes
- Excellent resistance to ponded water
- Easily to apply and maintain
- Fire Rated and impact resistance