Flexible, High Tensile and High Tear Strength Solutions.
Urethane 80 is a Rubber Repair and Protection liquid polyurethane system. It forms a tough, rubber-like material that adheres to a variety of materials such as metals, concrete, rubber, wood, fibreglass and many others. Its flexibility allows this compound to be shaped easily and resists temperatures of -60°C and +90°C.
Rubber Repair and Protection solutions ideal for:
Tanks | Pumps | Chutes | Centrifuges |
Funnels | Dry and wet mixers | Housings | Bulk Containers | Rollers | Cyclones | Polishing Drums | Loading Areas
- Simple mix ratio
- Rapid curing applications
- Curing capabilities at room temperature
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Tensile strength of 8,0 MPa (ISO 37)
- Elongation at break is 600% (ISO 37)