Abrasion Resistant Protection In Extreme and Sliding Wear Environments.
Abrasion Resistant Linings ensure high performance protection for equipment and structures that are exposed to moderate and extreme sliding wear and abrasion. Our technology can be applied safely, quickly, easily and effectively and these rapid curing solutions result in a speedy return to service. Abrasion Resistant Linings provide providing outstanding protection against erosion, corrosion and chemical attack and extend the operating life of structures and equipment.
Solutions for both dry fine particle erosion and wet slurry abrasion.
Abrasion Resistant Linings are ideal for application to:
Cyclones | Wear plates | Cleaner cones | Valves | Slurry pumps | Pipe spools |Hopper bins | Agitators | Pulp de-watering screws | Mixers | Pulverizers | Bins and silos | Blow lines | Pipe elbows | Apex cones | Hydropulpers | Exhausters | Chutes | Transport screws | Wear plates | Pneumatic transport lines | Fanblade & housing | Hydro-cyclones | Turboseparators
- Outstanding protection against wear, impact and abrasion
- Resist a broad pH spectrum
- Resurface damaged metal in lieu of more traditional weld overlays
- Replace ceramic tiles and rubber linings, which can disbond easily
- Ensures surface bonding and allows for vertical build
- 100% solids enhances safe use